Katarina manages goscribbler.com’s blog and writes book reviews for Luna Station Quarterly (but is on an extended hiatus from review writing right now). She is also a member of the Online Science Fiction and Fantasy Workshop.
When not reading or writing, her hobbies include cooking through her grandmother’s recipes, learning new languages, and crafting. She and her husband Lucas live in West Virginia with their mutt Ledger and Shiba Inu, Mikasa, who are both way too cute for their own good.
Get to know Katti:
- She made up her nickname “Katti” in pre-school, when she decided “Kat” was too short and “Katia” was too long.
- Her favorite book is Pride and Prejudice.
- In 2011 and under the pseudonym “Juliana Johanson,” Katti wrote a personal article for Sparknotes’ blog about her parent’s divorce.
- Her top five favorite anime shows (in no particular order) are: Attack on Titan, The Seven Deadly Sins, Black Clover, Akame Ga Kill!, Tokyo Ghoul, and One Punch Man.
- She worked at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. If you’d like to discuss the parks or any Disney movie with her… she suggests setting aside a few hours.
- She was a competitive figure skater for nine years before switching to tennis in high school and college. She still skates when she gets the chance.
- She’s a Slytherin with Ravenclaw tendencies, an ENFP personality type, and a 3w4 Enneagram.
- Katti loves musicals. Despite her terrible singing voice, she somehow wormed her way into the ensemble of two of her high school’s productions. She’s seen Lion King, Aladdin, and Anastasia on Broadway.
- Her favorite fictional characters include Mia Corvere, Lizzie Bennet, Thomas Cresswell, Jude Duarte, and Asta Staria.
What’s Katti up to right now?
- Currently Reading: No Gods, No Monsters (Cadwell Turnbull)
- Currently Watching: HunterXHunter
- Currently Listening To: This Spotify playlist