Katarina Betterton is an adult fiction author. She has a dual degree in Public Relations and Advertising from Rowan University with a minor in New Media. During the day, she’s a digital marketing coordinator (read: web ninja) for a senior living community. She and her husband Lucas live in West Virginia, where Lucas attends West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. They live with their mutt Ledger (who is entirely too cute for his own good).
Get to know Katti:
- She made up her nickname “Katti” in pre-school, when she decided “Kat” was too short and “Katia” was too long.
- Her favorite book is a tie between Pride and Prejudice and ILLUMINAE.
- In 2011 and under the pseudonym “Juliana Johanson,” Katti wrote a personal article for Sparknotes’ blog about her parent’s divorce.
- Her top five favorite anime shows (in order) are: The Seven Deadly Sins, Attack on Titan, Re:Zero, Akame Ga Kill!, and Black Clover.
- She worked at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. If you’d like to discuss the parks or any Disney movie with her… she suggests setting aside a few hours.
- She was a competitive figure skater for nine years before switching to tennis in high school and college. She still skates when she gets the chance.
- She’s a Slytherin with Ravenclaw tendencies, an ENFP personality type, and a Type 3 Enneagram.
- Katti loves musicals. Despite her terrible singing voice, she somehow wormed her way into the ensemble of two of her high school’s productions. She’s seen Lion King, Aladdin, and Anastasia on Broadway.
What’s Katti up to right now?
- Currently Reading: Hunting Prince Dracula (Kerri Maniscalco)
- Currently (re)Watching: The Seven Deadly Sins
- Currently Listening To: This Spotify playlist