Katarina Betterton is an adult fiction author. She has a dual degree in Public Relations and Advertising from Rowan University and a minor in New Media. During the day, she’s a digital marketing coordinator (read: web ninja) for a senior living community. She and her husband Lucas live in West Virginia with their mutt Ledger (who is entirely too cute for his own good).
Get to know Katti:
- She made up her nickname “Katti” in pre-school, when she decided “Kat” was too short and “Katia” was too long.
- Her favorite book is Pride and Prejudice.
- In 2011 and under the pseudonym “Juliana Johanson,” Katti wrote a personal article for Sparknotes’ blog about her parent’s divorce.
- Her top five favorite anime shows (in order) are: The Seven Deadly Sins, Attack on Titan, Re:Zero, Akame Ga Kill!, and Black Clover.
- She worked at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. If you’d like to discuss the parks or any Disney movie with her… she suggests setting aside a few hours.
- She was a competitive figure skater for nine years before switching to tennis in high school and college. She still skates when she gets the chance.
- She’s a Slytherin with Ravenclaw tendencies, an ENFP personality type, and a 3w4 Enneagram.
- Katti loves musicals. Despite her terrible singing voice, she somehow wormed her way into the ensemble of two of her high school’s productions. She’s seen Lion King, Aladdin, and Anastasia on Broadway.
- Her favorite fictional characters include Mia Corvere, Jane and Lizzie Bennet, Thomas Cresswell, Kady Grant, and Mr. Darcy.
What’s Katti up to right now?
- Currently Reading: The Ten Thousand Doors of January (Alex E. Harrow)
- Currently (re)Watching: New Girl and Psych
- Currently Listening To: This Spotify playlist